What we offer
With privately shared accommodation options, a large, dedicated hall suitable for meditation sessions or group meetings, a bonfire area, a fully equipped kitchen and clean ablution facilities, the Serpentine Retreat Centre offers the perfect place for rest, peace and connection with self and others.
For further information and price lists, please download the Venue Hire Information Pack below.
Walk-in cool room
2 industrial gas ovens
1 large urn
Small deep freezer
Cooking and serving equipment for 50 people
Spacious hall, 9 metres x 14 metres, suitable for group sessions
Fits up to 50 people
Vintage wooden arched ceilings
Huge, barn-style doors leading to an undercover, patio area suitable for alfresco dining or outdoor activities
Overhead ceiling fans
50 padded chairs
10 tables (5 tables, 240cm long; 5 tables, 180cm long)
Ready to take your next step?
Terms and Conditions
- That the submission of this form constitutes an acceptance of the terms and conditions stated here.
- To pay a deposit of $200 within 14 days of making the booking in order to secure the booking. Until the deposit is paid the booking is considered tentative and the dates may be rebooked.
- To pay 50% of the venue hire amount 30 days before arrival date.
- That the event held does not constitute a party or a function, unless approved by CFAH.
- To observe quiet between 10pm and 8am and minimise noise at all times while at the retreat centre, in respect of neighbouring properties. Any disturbances that break this condition may result in termination of stay and loss of deposit.
- To leave the premises suitably cleaned and undamaged on departure (including surrounding bushland)
- To notify the retreat centre caretaker 7 days prior to arrival to confirm final numbers and any other special arrangements. (Caretaker – Deb, phone 9525 2905)
- The full amount is payable on receipt of invoice at the completion of your stay.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more from arrival date will receive a refund of the $200 deposit less a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days and more than 7 days prior to arrival will forgo the $200 deposit unless the retreat centre can be rebooked. In the case that the retreat centre is booked by someone else, the $200 deposit less a $25 administration fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival date will forgo 50% of the full amount paid and the deposit.
- No refunds provided on early departure.
- Full refund is provided in the event of a COVID-related lockdown in the Perth and Peel region.