Attitudinal Healing is the process of changing our way of seeing our lives from fear, inadequacy and insufficiency to love and sufficiency. As we do this we find that everything changes; our lives, our relationships, our work, our inner state, even the behaviour of those with whom we live and work with.
of Attitudinal Healing
The essence of our being is love
Health is inner peace, healing is letting go of fear
Giving and receiving are the same
We can let go of the past and of the future
Now is the only time there is and each instant is giving
We can learn to love ourselves and others by forgiving rather than judging
We can become love finders rather than fault-finders
We can choose and direct ourselves to be peaceful inside regardless of what is happening outside
We are students and teachers to each other
We can focus on the whole of life rather than the fragments
Since is love is eternal, death need not be viewed as fearful
We can always perceive others as either loving or fearful and giving a call of help for love
Ready to take your next step?
Terms and Conditions
- That the submission of this form constitutes an acceptance of the terms and conditions stated here.
- To pay a deposit of $200 within 14 days of making the booking in order to secure the booking. Until the deposit is paid the booking is considered tentative and the dates may be rebooked.
- To pay 50% of the venue hire amount 30 days before arrival date.
- That the event held does not constitute a party or a function, unless approved by the Centre for Attitudinal Healing (CFAH).
- To observe quiet between 10pm and 8am and minimise noise at all times while at the retreat centre, in respect of neighbouring properties. Any disturbances that break this condition may result in termination of stay and loss of deposit.
- To leave the premises suitably cleaned and undamaged on departure (including surrounding bushland)
- To notify the retreat centre caretaker 7 days prior to arrival to confirm final numbers and any other special arrangements. (Caretaker – Deb, phone 9525 2905)
- The full amount is payable on receipt of invoice at the completion of your stay.
- CFAH reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more from arrival date will receive a refund of the $200 deposit less a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days and more than 7 days prior to arrival will forgo the $200 deposit unless the retreat centre can be rebooked. In the case that the retreat centre is booked by someone else, the $200 deposit less a $25 administration fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival date will forgo 50% of the full amount paid and the deposit.
- No refunds provided on early departure.
- Full refund is provided in the event of a COVID-related lockdown in the Perth and Peel region.