12 rooms with combination of 2, 4, 5 beds.
Comfortable, clean dormitory style sleeping arrangements
Combination of comfortable bunk beds and single beds
Rooms sleep up to 46 people
Guests are required to supply their own bed linen, including bedsheets, pillow cases and doona cover.
Beds and rooms
|1||2 bunks, 1 single||5|
|3||2 bunks, 1 single||5|
|10||2 bunks, 1 single||5|
|12||2 bunks, 1 single||5|
|1 queen, 2 singles||4|
Comfortable self-contained cottage, suitable for group leaders or families wishing to have privacy.
2 bedrooms, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
Lounge, dining area, kitchen, bathroom
Gas heater, small bar fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave
Ready to take your next step?
Terms and Conditions
- That the submission of this form constitutes an acceptance of the terms and conditions stated here.
- To pay a deposit of $200 within 14 days of making the booking in order to secure the booking. Until the deposit is paid the booking is considered tentative and the dates may be rebooked.
- To pay 50% of the venue hire amount 30 days before arrival date.
- That the event held does not constitute a party or a function, unless approved by the Centre for Attitudinal Healing (CFAH).
- To observe quiet between 10pm and 8am and minimise noise at all times while at the retreat centre, in respect of neighbouring properties. Any disturbances that break this condition may result in termination of stay and loss of deposit.
- To leave the premises suitably cleaned and undamaged on departure (including surrounding bushland)
- To notify the retreat centre caretaker 7 days prior to arrival to confirm final numbers and any other special arrangements.
- The full amount is payable on receipt of invoice at the completion of your stay.
- CFAH reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more from arrival date will receive a refund of the $200 deposit less a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days and more than 7 days prior to arrival will forgo the $200 deposit unless the retreat centre can be rebooked. In the case that the retreat centre is booked by someone else, the $200 deposit less a $25 administration fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival date will forgo 50% of the full amount paid and the deposit.
- No refunds provided on early departure.
- Full refund is provided in the event of a COVID-related lockdown in the Perth and Peel region.