Treat yourselves and your guests to an immersive, nature-inspired beauty of the Serpentine Retreat Centre where you can take long, leisurely bush walks, climb the rocky incline to take in sweeping views of the valley that surround the centre, or explore the neighbouring Serpentine National Park and the magic of Serpentine Falls.
With privately shared accommodation options, a large, dedicated hall suitable for meditation sessions or group meetings, a bonfire area, a fully equipped kitchen and clean ablution facilities, the Serpentine Retreat Centre offers the perfect place for personal and professional growth, rest, peace and connection with self and others.
Beautiful natural chapel or lecture theatre, suitable for outdoor workshops, meetings and gatherings.
Walkways and Trails
Explore the many trails and walkways on the property and the surrounding area.
Serpentine Retreat Centre is perfect for families looking for a quick getaway close to Perth.
Memories by the fire
An outdoor fireplace (only available in Winter) is the ideal spot for gatherings and deep conversations.
Places to connect
Find a quiet spot and connect with friends for meaningful dialogues and reflections.
Ready to take your next step?
Terms and Conditions
- That the submission of this form constitutes an acceptance of the terms and conditions stated here.
- To pay a deposit of $200 within 14 days of making the booking in order to secure the booking. Until the deposit is paid the booking is considered tentative and the dates may be rebooked.
- To pay 50% of the venue hire amount 30 days before arrival date.
- That the event held does not constitute a party or a function, unless approved by the Centre for Attitudinal Healing (CFAH).
- To observe quiet between 10pm and 8am and minimise noise at all times while at the retreat centre, in respect of neighbouring properties. Any disturbances that break this condition may result in termination of stay and loss of deposit.
- To leave the premises suitably cleaned and undamaged on departure (including surrounding bushland)
- To notify the retreat centre caretaker 7 days prior to arrival to confirm final numbers and any other special arrangements. (Caretaker – Deb, phone 9525 2905)
- The full amount is payable on receipt of invoice at the completion of your stay.
- CFAH reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more from arrival date will receive a refund of the $200 deposit less a $25 administration fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days and more than 7 days prior to arrival will forgo the $200 deposit unless the retreat centre can be rebooked. In the case that the retreat centre is booked by someone else, the $200 deposit less a $25 administration fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival date will forgo 50% of the full amount paid and the deposit.
- No refunds provided on early departure.
- Full refund is provided in the event of a COVID-related lockdown in the Perth and Peel region.
The centre for Attitudinal Healing believes that personal and collective well-being goes hand in hand with the well-being of the environment. We put in place practices at the Serpentine Retreat Centre that reduce our ecological footprint on the planet and sustain our wildlife.
We encourage all guests to our centre to observe and apply these practices where-ever possible.
- Separating rubbish for recycling purposes
- Reusing cardboard as compost in the garden
- Recycling plastic
- Conserving energy through turning off light switches
- Being mindful of water usage
- Closing all doors to rooms and ablution block to prevent trapping insects inside
- Keeping toilet lids down to prevent trapping reptiles (such as lizards)
- Preserving fallen wood on the property. If firewood for the outdoor fire pit is required please order directly from Neil Kentish on 0419 843 937 (delivered). Wood for the pot belly is provided by the centre, and not to be used for the outdoor fire pit.
- Minimising food waste by encouraging visitors to take home food they have brought.
Where To Find Us
We’re conveniently located just 60kms form the Perth CBD. Come find us!